As the UKs largest operator of caravan parks, Park Resorts sees over 1 million holidaymakers visit their parks each year. With over 16,000 caravan and holiday home owners, Park Resorts were looking to use professional social media management as means to increase awareness of the sales of static homes at their Southview Resort.
- Focus initial efforts on Southview Leisure Park in Skegness, to begin growing a targeted social audience, comprised of highly relevant users who are most likely to engage with Park Resorts.
- Interact with these communities to build brilliant awareness of the resort and their ownership possibilities, with sights that this increase enquiries and custom.
- To achieve their first objective, we ran highly targeted Facebook growth ads that allowed us to growth their Facebook page consistently each month. Every month, we’d acquire approximately 100-150 new likes, with every single on fitting our targeted criteria of being located within 50 miles of Skegness, with an interest in caravans/holidays.
- The second part of our strategy was around creating engaging content and promotional posts regarding special offers on mobile homes. We would then promote these posts to the same audience to create incredible brand awareness as well as hopefully drive traffic to the website, potentially resulting in sales.
- Here are some examples of our posting for this campaign:
Get a FREE proposal for our services today...