If you don’t stray too far from the likes of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, you’d be forgiven for not knowing too much about Reddit. But the simple fact is that this rapidly growing platform cannot be ignored.
With over 52 Million users visiting the platform each day, the potential for digital marketing on Reddit can’t be understated.
In our infographic below, we explore some essential Reddit statistics that all social media managers and digital marketers should know.
Check it out:
- There are 52 million daily active Reddit users worldwide.
- Reddit users spend on average 10 minutes and 23 seconds per visit on the site.
- There are currently more than 2.8 million subreddits.
- Reddit posts with title lengths between 20 and 80 characters perform the best.
- Reddit users watch 1.4 billion native videos on the platform every month.