Although many businesses and brands can now clearly see the power of social media marketing, it’s not without its myths.
From believing your customers aren’t on social, to thinking you have to join every social platform in order to be successful, we debunk the five common social media myths.
What myths will we debunk?
- “My customers aren’t on social.”
- “I need to join every platform.”
- “I need to post unique content at all times.”
- “Brands shouldn’t try to be relatable.”
- “Social media is free marketing.”
Check out the full infographic below for information on each of the myths!