Essential LinkedIn Stats Every Social Media Manager Should Know [INFOGRAPHIC]
We saw the meteoric rise of LinkedIn in 2020 and 2021. With much of the world going into lockdown, a large percentage of us found ourselves having to think about changing our work situations.
This is where LinkedIn came in!
LinkedIn gave us access to a whole range of tools to help us find new work and new opportunities, and unsurprisingly, people all over the world flocked to the platform.
It should come as no shock that such an impressive rise to prominence also brings many mind-blowing statistics with it. In our infographic below, we’ve highlighted some of the most impressive LinkedIn statistics that all social media managers and digital marketers need to know…
- LinkedIn has nearly 800 million members
- There are over 57 million companies listed on LinkedIn
- 200+ million job applications are submitted each month on LinkedIn
- Remote jobs on LinkedIn increased 2.5x from March to October 2020
- 59% of LinkedIn’s users are between 25 and 34 years old